Brother MFC-J5945DW USB Setup
For Brother MFC-J5945DW USB Setup on a USB-connected computer, follow the steps given below
- Connect your Brother printer to your Mac computer using a USB cable.
- Please avoid using a cable of over 6 feet long.
- Ensure that your printer is powered on.
- Download the full driver and software package from the official Brother website.
- Navigate to the installer file. Double-click it to start the installation process.
- Click the Start Here Mac icon, i.e., the driver download icon. Now, click the Open button.
- In the Usage Information window, click the Next button.
- In the Connection Type window, select the Local Connection (USB) option. Now, click the Next button.
- The driver installer window will now open. Click the Continue button.
- Now, try to become familiar with the environmental impacts of your Brother printer. Again, click the Continue button.
- In the Software License Agreement window, click the Agree button to accept the license agreement.
- Now, select the Install button.
- If you are prompted to enter your password, do so. Select the Install Software button.
- You will find a message stating that the installation was successful.
- Choose the Close. Then, click Next.
- In the Add Printer section, select the Add Printer button.
- From the list that appears on your screen, choose your Brother printer with its model number.
- From the drop-down menu provided next to Use, select the Brother CUPS driver. Click Add.
- The Add Printer section will be displayed again. Click the Next button.
- If prompted, download the iPrint&Scan application from the App Store. This application will be necessary for advanced printing, scanning, and other printer functions.
- When the installation comes to an end, click Next.
- Again, click the Next button.
- Now, select the Close button.
The Brother MFC-J5945DW USB Setup is now completed on your USB-connected computer.