Brother MFC-J5945DW Not Print Via Network
The issues usually encounter that Brother MFC-J5945DW Not Print Via Network are listed below
- Your printer status might be Offline or Paused.
- You cannot print using the Brother printer on a wireless network. This problem might occur on both Windows and Mac computers.
- You cannot print using the Brother printer on a wired network. This problem also holds good for both your Windows and Mac computers.
- From the above cases, let us now look into the second one in detail. click here, incase if your printer showing offline message issue
You cannot print using the Brother printer on a wireless network
To resolve the above-mentioned issue on your Windows computer and start printing again, consider the following steps
Ensure your Brother printer is ready to use
- Check if your Brother printer is turned ON. If it is not, turn it ON now.
- Make sure that the printer’s screen is not displaying any errors. In case you see error messages like “Paper jam” or “Ink/Toner Empty,” try to resolve such issues.
- Next, ensure that your Brother printer is the default one. For this action, move your mouse over the printer icon and wait for the information window to appear on your screen.
- Cancel all your print jobs.
Check your wireless connection and if necessary, repair it
- Ensure that your mobile or computer is connected to your wireless network.
- Check to see whether all the wireless devices are functioning correctly.
- Make use of the Network Connection Repair Tool. This repair tool locates and updates the printer’s IP address and diagnoses any network issues.
- Try setting up your Brother printer once more.
Check if you are able to diagnose and resolve other wireless connection issues, if any:
- The first step is to print the Network Configuration Report.
- The next step is to check the connection to your wireless router (or access point).
- If the Wireless Link Status on the Network Configuration Report says Link OK, please check the printer’s and your computer’s IP addresses.
- In case the Wireless Link Status says Error, you have to reset all your network settings to the factory default.
- Try to ping your Brother printer.
- Perform the necessary checks to establish whether your access point or router is functioning correctly.
- Finally, try setting up the Brother MFC-J5945DW printer again.
- To resolve the not printing issue on your Mac computer and start printing again, you can utilize the same steps (mentioned above for Windows) with slight changes. If stillBrother MFC-J5945DW Not Print Via Network, Click the call button available on the screen for remote assistance.