Brother MFC-J5945DW Fax Setup
Brother MFC-J5945DW is an All-in-One Inkjet printer that can print, copy, scan. Here we see about Brother MFC-J5945DW Fax Setup. It comes with a touchscreen panel, Auto Document Feeder, and duplex printing. It is capable of holding up to 500 sheets in the tray and 50 sheets in the ADF.
- First, unpack the Brother printer out from the box and remove the protective tapes from the printer.
- Take the supplies that are available inside the printer package and keep them safe for future usage.
- Load a stack of plain paper into the paper input tray and adjust it using the paper guide.
- Connect the power cord to the wall outlet and power up the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Install the ink cartridges by referring to the user guide and set the basic printer settings such as language, date, and time.
- Lift the scanner cover and connect the telephone line cord to the Brother printer.
- Close the scanner cover and configure the fax settings.
- Touch the Settings icon and select All Settings Fax Setup Receive Receive Mode.
- Choose your desired receive mode and press the Home button.
- Tap the Settings icon again to set your station ID.
- Select All Settings Initial Setup Station ID Fax.
- Type your twenty digit fax number and hit OK.
- Tap the Name button and enter your desired name.
- Tap OK to complete the setup by pressing the Home button.
- Complete the driver installation on your computer using the driver installation disc that comes with the printer.
- While performing driver installation, choose any one connection type among USB, Wired, and Wireless connection option.
- Make sure to discard the connection between the printer and the computer before performing the driver installation.
- For mobile device printing, download and install the Brother iPrint&Scan application from the Google Play Store app on your smartphone.
Steps for sending a fax from your Brother MFC-J5945DW printer
- Load the document you wish to fax in the ADF.
- Tap the Fax icon and enter the fax number using the dial pad.
- If you wish to change the fax settings, tap the Options button.
- The changes in the settings will be applied for the next fax.
- Touch the Fax Start option to start scanning the document from the ADF.
- If you aren’t able to do Brother MFC-J5945DW Fax Setup, contact our technical support team.