Brother MFC-J5945DW Copy Setup
Ensure that you have placed the correct paper in the Brother MFC J5845DW printer’s paper tray.
- The ADF should be kept empty if you are placing the document on the scanner glass of the Brother MFC J5945DW printer.
- The document’s print side should face up in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- If you keep the document on the scanner glass, its print side needs to face down.
- Note: Do not press the document cover hardly after you place a thick book on the scanner glass of the printer.
- After placing the original document on the scanner glass or in the ADF of the printer, carry out the instructions given here to perform the copy function.
Follow the instruction for Brother MFC-j5945DW Copy Setup
- On the touch screen of the Brother MFC J5945DW printer, tap the Copy option.
- Modify the necessary copy settings as per your requirement.
- Mention the number of copies by tapping the plus or minus icon on the touch screen panel of the printer.
- Also, you can use the dial pad to type the number of copies manually.
- To use the previous copy settings, tap the Copy Preset Settings option.
- Touch the Options option to set the copy settings for the next copy operation.
- Tap the Current Setting Indications option, set the following copy settings, and touch the Black Start or Color Start option.
- 2-sided Copy
- Tray Select
- Now, the Brother MFC J5945DW printer copies the document as per the specified copy settings. If you have further doubt on Brother MFC-j5945DW Copy Setup, Click the call button available on the screen.
- Brother MFC-J5945DW is an All-in-One Inkjet printer that can print, copy, scan. Click here to know about how to Send scanned data to an Email server